For when comfort and style are your absolute priority. The Status Encore looks great from all angles with its with thanks to its Upholstery Over Frame finish. The luxurious fabric hugs the seat back, gives it that sleek, polished look to create grandeur and status for your venue.
What makes the Encore different? It’s the Ergoflex spring back which moves to support your customers back. This addition to your seating not only allow incredible comfort for your patrons but has also been tested to 120,000 repetitions so we know it will stand the test of time.
Nufurn believes that great style doesn’t mean you need to compromise on quality. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques such as the fully welded frame and leg supports ensure unsurpassed durability. We’ve even included the option for storage solutions such as stacking bars and protective pads for safe, vertical stacking and optional handholds for comfortable handling.
Make this piece your own. Choose from the Nufurn Range of commercial powdercoat finishes and high performance fabrics or specify your own.
Key features Include:
- Manufactured by Nufurn to AS/NZS 4668:2000 - Level 6 Severe Commercial
- Fully welded Steel or Aluminium frame.
- Nufurn's Platinum Ergo-Flex spring back, tested to 120,000.
- LuxPlus, high density, fire retardant commercial foam.
- Stacking bars and protective pads for safe, vertical stacking.
- Commercial grade nylon glides for floor protection.
Category: Banquet Chairs
Dimensions: H:925mm SH:460mm W:510mm D:660mm
Stacking Height: 10
Finish: Frame powdercoat & fabric to your specification
Product Origin: Asia
Warranty: 12yr Frame, 1yr Fabric