Cast aluminium table base fitted with FLAT® Instant stabilisation Smart System. Unique capability of self levelling & alignment of table tops. Suitable for tops up to 700mm.
FLAT - Engineering Stability What is FLAT® Technology? Put simply, FLAT® is a remarkable levelling and stabilising technology. A series of interconnected actuators or feet communicate information about the surface conditions below via multi lumen tubes to the FLAT® smart system. The result is constant stability for the table no matter how often the table is moved from place to place. All objects manufactured with FLAT® will find their level on any uneven surface instantly, with the applications load distributed perfectly over each foot.
FLAT Features & Benefits:
- FLAT® Instant stabilisation (Smart System)
- Unique capability of levelling & alignment of table tops
- Patented spider technology
- Design intergration
- Engineered durability
- FLAT® technology seamlessly installed
- Thicker structural tension rod to hold base together securely
- Increased wall thickness for structural support
- High quality casting
- Superior quality top plate incorporated into products at the design stage, so you aren't stuck with a clumsy, bolt-on afterthought.
FLAT®'s patented technology is unique. AFRDI APPROVED FLAT® complies with British Furniture StandardsCategory: Table Bases for Restaurants and Cafes
Dimensions: H:720mm Span:660mm
Use: Outdoor / Indoor
Product Origin: Asia