The Promenade combines contemporary design with soft curves to create a versatile and hardworking seating solution.
Simplicity is key. We want our chairs to work as hard as you do, which is why we’ve united our sleek, modern design features with state of the art manufacturing. The Platinum Ergoflex spring back moves to support your customers back and has been tested to 120,000 repetitions to ensure that your venue’s chairs supply incredible comfort that stands the test of time.
All Maxi Stocker chairs include state-of-the-art manufacturing features such as the leg support bar, LuxPlus, high density, fire retardant foam padding and fully welded frames for ultimate strength. To top it all off we’ve also included the option for stacking bars and protective padding to make your life easier when the evening is over.
Once you’ve customised the look of your arm chair with a commercial grade fabric and powdercoat finish, either from our Nufurn range or by specifying your own, you can be sure that your venue offers the best in both design, style and comfort.
Key features Include:
- Manufactured by Nufurn to AS/NZS 4668:2000 - Level 6 Severe Commercial
- Fully welded Steel or Aluminium frame.
- Nufurn's Platinum Ergo-Flex spring back, tested to 120,000 repetitions.
- LuxPlus, high density, fire retardant commercial foam.
- Stacking bars and protective pads for safe, vertical stacking.
- Commercial grade nylon glides for floor protection.
Category: Banquet Chairs
Dimensions: H:925mm SH:460mm W:490mm D:670mm
Stacking Height: 10
Finish: Frame powdercoat & fabric to your specification
Commercial Warranty: 12yr Frame, 1yr Fabric