The Perth Banquet Chair has a truly bold look made up of clean lines and unusual angles. The seatback sways away from the traditional square design and instead fans out a little as it inclines to add an edge.
The frame is an important design choice for the Perth but we haven’t forgotten about the importance of a strong seat and have opted for a raised, square look that, together, add strength and impact.
Although a strong and confident design, this chair is also made with your customer’s enjoyment in mind. Using the Ergoflex spring back feature along with LuxPlus high density foam padding creates luxurious comfort as well as unsurpassed durability.
You can rely on our fully-welded frames and high-performance, commercial grade fabrics and powdercoat finishes to stand the test of time. You can customise these from our Nufurn range or you’re welcome to specify your own; we want your seating solutions to work for you!
Which is why we’ve added thoughtful storage details such as optional stacking bars, protective pads and optional handholds for safe and comfortable handling that make your life easier at the end of the evening.
Key features Include:
- Manufactured by Nufurn to AS/NZS 4668:2000 - Level 6 Severe Commercial
- Fully welded Steel or Aluminium frame.
- Nufurn's Platinum Ergo-Flex spring back, tested to 120,000 repetitions.
- LuxPlus, high density, fire retardant commercial foam.
- Stacking bars and protective pads for safe, vertical stacking.
- Commercial grade nylon glides for floor protection.
Dimensions: H:935mm SH:460mm W:460mm D:520mm
Stacking Height: 10
Finish: Select from an extensive range of Nufurn Commercial Fabric & Powdercoat Finishes or specify your own.
Product Origin: Asia
Warranty: 12yrs Frame, 1yr Fabric