For simple and contemporary design that never goes out of style, the Caversham Status has it all. The first Australian Banquet chair to be Green Tick Approved to AFRDI 150:2012(Mar) Sustainability Standard: Commercial Furniture, Level B Gold.
The Caversham Status has a subtle mix of clean lines and soft edges that look fresh and luxurious all at once. but has incorporated a Full Waterfall Seat to ensure it still brings elegance to your venue. However, being the ultimate in style and comfort doesn’t mean we’ve had to compromise on the durability of our products. Built with high traffic in mind, we have ensured that it is as reliable and durable as possible, from our state of the art manufacturing techniques to our super efficient stacking solutions.
You can choose a hardworking, wear resistant fabric and powdercoat finish from our Nufurn range or specify your own but all of our Maxi Stacker Banquet Chairs come with our exclusive LuxPlus, high density, fire retardant foam padding to provide absolute comfort to your guests.
Key features Include:
- Manufactured by Nufurn to AS/NZS 4668:2000 - Level 6 Severe Commercial
- Green Tick Approved to AFRDI 150:2012(Mar) Sustainability Standard: Commercial Furniture, Level B Gold
- Fully welded Steel or Aluminium frame.
- LuxPlus, high density, fire retardant commercial foam.
- Stacking bars and protective pads for safe, vertical stacking.
- Commercial grade nylon glides for floor protection.
Category: Banquet Chairs
Dimensions: H:915mm SH:460mm W:500mm D:640mm
Stacking Height: 10
Finish: Frame powdercoat & fabric to your specification
Commercial Warranty: 12yr Frame, 1yr Fabric